|what is 925 silver|
|The highest quality silver for jewelry is called Sterling Silver or 925 Silver. It’s called 925 silver because it’s 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% is another metal (typically copper), which helps strengthen and stabilize the metal.|
|Is pure silver better?|
|For jewelry, 925 silver is far better. Pure silver is also known as fine silver and it is not as good for making jewelry for several reasons:|
|– pure silver is not ductile, meaning it can’t be easily formed into jewelry or adjusted to fit
– pure silver is soft, making it less functional
– pure silver will mix with small amounts of hydrogen sulfide in air and will tarnish
|How is it stamped?|
|Typically 925 silver will be stamped with a “925”, “S925”, or “Sterling” marking. Not all 925 silver is marked, so you may need to consult the seller on how the quality and purity is assured. Often, if a silver item is not marked the jewelry may only be electroplated with Silver—which makes its value much lower than 925 silver. Metallurgists or reputable jewelry dealers may be able to confirm the purity of the silver by measuring or by applying chemical tests to the metal. Purity test kits for silver can also be purchased and tested at home.|
|What is 925 silver for jewelry?|
|Simply put, it is the purest form of silver for making jewelry that maintains its beauty over time. Because it is a stable alloy, it will not tarnish over time. It is more workable by jewelry adjusters. 925 silver will not bleed or shed onto your skin when you wear it.|
|ORSA 925 sterling silver jewels use genuine 92.5% silver and top quality AAA+ CZ.|
|Solid silver inside with Rhodium or 18K rose gold plated on surface, absolute safe for human body.|
We provide free velvet pouch for each piece of jewelry sold, but to get a gift box, please email your request, as they are not free.
Girl, why pay for shipping, when your package will be Delivered to your door, for free? Delivery time on all international shipments not guaranteed, due to differences in customs, time differences in individual countries, duties, taxes, or brokerage fees, if any, for importation into your country, may affect how quickly your product is inspected; however, we’ll honor our obligations… You assume refund shipping costs for refused shipments. You assume responsible for any custom duty, or import
Our aim is to please you, but if you’re not satisfied with the product, don’t hesitate to email us. Return it within 7 business days. Please return item(s) in good condition and in original wraps/package. You pay return postage.